LOA PARADIGM CI HOME H80-R
PARADIGM CI HOME H80-R FEATURE
In-ceiling round (optional square grille).
1" PTD™ dome tweeter.
8" mineral-filled polypropylene bass/midrange driver with oversized computer-optimized ferrite magnets.
Bezel-Free Micro-Perf Grille.
Your “Go-To” Custom Install Speaker.
The CI Home™ series address the important considerations when selecting custom installation speakers: truly superior sound, easy installation, and a new bezel-free micro-perf grille with an incredibly discreet aesthetic.
High-Quality Components Make An Audible Difference
• Superior PTD™ Pure-Titanium Tweeter Domes are Ferro-fluid damped and cooled to ensure smooth high-frequency performance with amazing clarity across a wide listening area.
• Pocketed screw holes help to hold the drill steady, making installation a snap.
• Easy-access Binding Posts feature a larger wire access hole and connect via banana plug, pin or bare wire.
• Rigid ABS clamps cut down on installation time and simplifying installation.
• Superior Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Bass/Midrange Cones with oversized computer-optimized ferrite magnets and high-power motor structures deliver detailed midrange performance with clean, extended bass. Even movie dialog is incredibly clean and clear.
• NEW Bezel-Free Micro-Perf Grilles.
• Magnetically attached grilles: neodymium magnets hold grilles firmly in place.
• No masking required—this makes the grilles faster and easier to paint, if painting is desired.
A Behind-the-Ceiling Look at Our ABS Clamps
Without any unnecessary pressure or force, each turn of the screwdriver turns the clamp. We show the starting point, we show the screwdriver working to turn the clamp, and finally, we show the speaker locked into place inside the wall or ceiling. It doesn't get simpler or easier!
A Solid Installation
Our High-Strength ABS Chassis and Clamp System addresses the flexibility problem that plagues all walls and ceilings. ABS stiffness combats unwanted resonances and vibrations and equally important, the new clamp design makes the installer's job easier and faster!
Specifications of PARADIGM CI HOME H80-R
- Design: 2-driver, 2-way in-ceiling, ABS chassis & mounting clamps
- Crossover: 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 2.5 kHz
- Frequency Response (On-Axis): ±2 dB from 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (30° Off-Axis): ±2 dB from 60 Hz - 18 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: 1" (2.5cm) PTD™ dome
- Mid/Bass Frequency Driver: 8" (20.3cm) mineral-filled polypropylene cone
- Low Frequency Extension: 45 Hz
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 90 dB / 86 dB
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15-90 W
- Maximum Input Power: 60 W
- Weight: 4.4 lbs. (2 kg)
- Overall Dimensions
- Diameter 10.375" (26.4cm)
- Depth 4" (10.2cm)
- Cut-Out Dimensions
- Diameter 9.375" (23.8cm)
- Minimum Mounting Depth (Depth required is the distance between 1/2" drywall, or similar material): 3.375" (8.6cm)